Uric Acid Home Remedies: Reduce high uric acid with turmeric, know home remedies
Sat, 21 Jan 2023
Uric Acid Home Remedies
If uric acid is not reduced in time, then there is a problem of gout, kidney related problems and pain in the joints of hands and feet. Swelling on the feet can also be a sign of increased uric acid. The amount of uric acid is due to the consumption of excessive purine in the body. In such a situation, consuming turmeric can be helpful in reducing uric acid. Turmeric is such a spice which is easily available in everyone's kitchen.
The anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties of turmeric help in maintaining good health. In addition, curcumin found in turmeric works to reduce inflammation. You can drink turmeric milk to reduce uric acid. Along with turmeric, a pinch of black pepper can also be added to the milk.
These home remedies will also work
- When uric acid increases, start drinking regular water. Drinking water helps to filter out toxins and uric acid from the body.
- Avoid eating things rich in sweet and added sugar. They contain fructose which causes uric acid as well as diabetes.
- Drinking green tea helps in reducing uric acid. Drink green tea morning and evening.
- Make green vegetables and beans a part of your diet. Eating lentils, pinto beans, sunflower seeds is also beneficial.
- High fiber foods are also effective in reducing uric acid. In this case, oats, apples, guava etc. can be eaten.
- Include foods rich in vitamin C like oranges, lemons and berries in your diet.